Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
Diritto di recesso
- All customers (excluding wholesale customers) have the right to withdraw from this agreement without stating any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which the customers or a third party named by the customer, who is not the carrier, took the first consignment of goods into his/their possession
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer will inform Franchini Group Ltd of his decision by means of a clear statement (email: email@example.com). A dedicated member of our team will then contact the customer with further indications about the modality of the return and the exact postal address to use. The cost of returning the goods to our warehouse will be afforded solely by the customer. Within 14 working days from receipt of the good in question and upon verification of its integrity, Franchini Group Ltd will proceed to reimburse payment received by the customer excluding transport costs. The refund will be made through bank transfer and it will be a responsibility of the customer to provide his bank details promptly and correctly. As concerning the expiration of the 14 days, the goods is considered as returned when it is delivered to the carrier. The goods must be returned intact, in its original packaging (envelopes and packages), and with all its original components, preserved and without any signs of wear or dirt.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- It can be solely applied to the product “as purchased”, therefore in its entirety; it won't be possible in any case to return the product unless with all its additional components and materials (i.e. Packaging, accessories, software, attachments, etc. …)
- It does NOT apply to: (i) Delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery. (ii) Delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or of goods which have clearly been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- The product must be returned with its original packaging and with all its original components (including any additional material such as manuals, technical documentations, wires etc..), with no labels or tape directly attached on the original package and therefore placed into a further external box.
- The shipping fee and procedure is completely up to the customer and the product will remain under his responsibility until the certificated return to our warehouse.
- Should the product be damaged during its transport to our warehouse, Franchini Group Ltd will inform the customer within 5 working days of delivery in order to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and be refunded for the value of the good (if insured). In this case the customer, at his own discretion and convenience, may opt for the cancellation of the withdrawal, rearranging a delivery of the good in question.
- Franchini Group is not liable for damage, theft and or loss of goods delivered back , for this it is strongly recommended to arrange always an insured transport .
- Upon its return, the product will be examined to detect any damage or tampering that may have been caused by the customer (voluntarily or involuntarily). If the original package, the product and/or any of its original components are damaged or tampered, the withdrawal request will automatically be cancelled and the good will remain available for the customer to collect it or rearrange a delivery.
- The right of withdrawal shall lapse anyhow for lack of integrity and in all cases of:
- Non diligent use of the good that has compromised its integrity.
- Missing or damaged components, packaging or parts of the packaging.
- In all cases where the customer has lost his right of withdrawal, the goods will remain stored in our warehouse and available for collection or re-delivery at the customer's expenses.